Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

One Week Ramblings: 4/18/14 Good Kin'youbi Mosaic Edition

It's Good Friday, the day when we celebrate the sacrifice that Jesus Christ made for us. While I don't have a Christianity-themed post for today, I do have (a relatively short) one planned for Easter.

---

This week was a good week for two of my favorite shows of 2013: both Kin-iro Mosaic and My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU have second TV seasons greenlit! (In Kin-iro Mosaic's case, a sequel had been announced some time ago but whether it'd be a full TV season or an OVA was not known at the time.) Needless to say, I am very much looking forward to these second seasons, along with the second season of Non Non Biyori that was announced some time ago... and, of course, the second season of Log Horizon planned for the fall.

Though all things considered, the second season I'm looking forward to most is still Yama no Susume this summer...

---

One other well-liked show from 2013 gets some welcome news: Love Lab has been licensed by Sentai Filmworks for a home video release!

---

That's all I've got this Good Friday. See you this Sunday for a quick post!

No comments:

Post a Comment