Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Guest Post and Other Things "Beneath the Tangles"

This is a shout-out to Beneath the Tangles, another anime blog that looks at anime from a Christian perspective. It is a great site and one of the sites that inspired me to start blogging on anime myself.

Of course, I'm also shouting out to it because I have a pair of guest posts on that site for anyone following me to check out...

Adopted, Part 1: Bunny Drop and Our Adoption as God’s Children
Adopted, Part 2: PapaKiki and an Uncomfortable Adoption

One other thing I would like to bring up is the Haibane Renmei study group that TWWK, founder and main writer of Beneath the Tangles, has formed and which I am a part of. It has been an interesting study so far, looking at the variety of Christian themes found in this anime classic. The group may be halfway through, but if you're interested, it's not too late to join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment