Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2016

The end of an era

Well, it's time to put this thing to rest.

This will be my last post on A Series of Miracles. It's already been effectively dead for way too long, and there's no point in making any attempts to revive it.

I will still continue blogging at Beneath the Tangles, which I now consider my "main" blog. Pretty much anything I would have posted here would now be posted there, anyway.

Also, I now have a new personal blog, The 29th Star Defender. This is where random ramblings about anime, video games, and other stuff will go.

Otherwise, time to finally close this book. Feel free to browse the archives for my past posts, though!

1 comment:

  1. Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did







































    ReplyDelete